THIS PROGRAM IS
- People in solidarity with the returning, who in their own lives have “returned” and continue to “return”
- Founded on the belief that we do not have to be trained theologians to share what we believe and to speak honestly about our faith, trusting in the Holy Spirit
- Sensitive to the hurt the Church may have caused you
- A ministry of compassionate, listening hearts
- An opportunity to voice your side of the story in a caring, non-judgmental atmosphere
We are forming a group for people who are seeking a return to the Church.
No explanations needed. No questions asked.
It’s just a gentle, safe group made up of people interested in exploring and sharing their faith.
The program runs for 8 weeks. We meet Wednesdays at 7 PM and are usually finished by 8:30 PM. Refreshments will be served! If you would like to reserve a space or learn more about the program for yourself or someone else, or explore an alternative meeting time, please call: Maureen Gula 727-692-7804
You can locate other available programs in our Diocese at www.returningcatholics.org.