Welcome to Holy Family’s Digital Discipleship Ministry
function and responsibility
- Digital Discipleship Ministry exists to ensure that Holy Family Parish has a holy and responsible digital presence.
- Digital Discipleship Ministry is a network of interested participants who, working with the parish staff and pastor, to develop and implement technology integration in the parish.
- Digital Discipleship Ministry uses technology to promote community, prayer, teaching, service and outreach, as is expressed by our parish mission statement.
Digital Discipleship Ministry also provides education, training and development for all those associated with Holy Family Parish who want to become more skilled in using technology.
Are you interested in helping with any of the following?
- Projector Duty– Running Slides before one of the Masses
- Photography- Attend Holy Family events, Masses, Baptisms etc… & capture the moments!
- Video production– create video’s for Holy family! Events, advertisement of our Parish…
- Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Parish Website
- Providing technology assistance to any parish ministry that expresses that need
If you are interested in Providing your Time & Talent in making our Parish amazing please
Contact Katie Lancaster- moc.l1503045335iamg@1503045335myfhe1503045335itaK1503045335
Thank you & God Bless,
Paul Garnett: Computer Systems Support,Assembly, Installation and Configuration
Do you have a problem with your equipment not working?
Do you have a new computer that needs to be set up? I’m your man!
I am here to help you with:
- Windows and iOS systems
- Installation and setup of your new computer system
- Recommendation of software and hardware to help you accomplish your goals
- Transfer of information from old system to your new system
- Upgrading your hardware and software
- Troubleshooting when things go wrong
- Set up and support for both wired and wireless networks
- Virus / malware detection and removal
- Maintenance for slow systems
- Backup to help protect your data
Digital Discipleship is my ministry. If you can’t afford to pay, I will donate my time to help you learn these skills up to one hour. Please call or email me to discuss your needs.
Paul Garnett (727) 510- 1687, moc.l1503045335iamg@15030453351tenr1503045335agp1503045335
Currently looking for Volunteers to apart of the Projector Duty. Simply Turn on & off the slides before Mass. All that is required is that you show up 15mins before Mass & Turn on the Slides & projector & once Mass is about to begin turn it off. You will be shown how to do this.
If you can help for one of the Masses please contact Katie Lancaster – moc.l1503045335iamg@1503045335myfhe1503045335itaK1503045335 __________________________________________________________
Thank you for helping with this important Ministry!
If you are unable to cover your slot, ask your partner to cover. If neither is able to cover, please take the initiative to ask someone else on the roster to cover for you. Church staff is not always available to run the projector at the last minute.
* indicates the primary person responsible
4: 30 Saturday: *Rick Zaborosky
7:30 Sunday: *Dave Robinson
9:00 Sunday: *Paul Garnett
11:00 Sunday: *Mary Karbowski
*Please try to resolve the problem yourself first. If necessary please contact: Katie Lancaster Email: moc.l1503045335iamg@1503045335myfhe1503045335itak1503045335 cell: 727-288-7649 work: 727-526-5783 ext 28 & In case of technical difficulties, please contact: Peter Andre Cell: 727-521-2545
Thank you to all those who help keep our Parish’s Facebook Page amazing!
Fr. Craig Morley, Katie Lancaster, Marty Brinsko,
Michelle Kilma, Kathy Dillon Martin & Mary Maynard Zaborosky
Function and responsibilities of Members
- This Ministry is under the direction and supervision of the Director of Digital Media, who is responsible for technology in the parish.
- The Director of Digital Media’s responsibilities are to work with the members to plan and implement parish needs.
- The Director of Digital Media will call meetings as needed. In addition, branches of the ministry that perceive a need to meet and/or collaborate on a project will arrange to meet as needed.
- This ministry is open to anyone associated with Holy Family Parish who express an interest in using their stewardship gifts to ensure that Holy Family has a holy and responsible digital presence.