- All boys and girls who have made their 1st Communion are encouraged to participate as an altar server. Servers should be mature enough to understand their responsibilities and to carry them out well. They should have already received Holy Communion for the first time.
- Their formation and training will include instruction on the Mass and its parts and their meanings, the names and uses of various objects used in the liturgy, and the various functions of the server during the Mass and other liturgical celebrations.
Altar Server Schedule can be found here. http://www.holyfamilystpete.com/alterserver/
Bus Drivers / Transportation
- Our drivers pick up parishioners who otherwise could not get to church and return them to their homes after Mass on weekends. The service is provided for the 4:30 PM Mass each Saturday and the 11 AM Mass each Sunday.
- The Child Care Ministry is responsible for providing a safe environment for young children of parents who are attending the 9:00 AM Mass on Sundays.
EM Schedules :
- All Saint’s Day schedule
- November 4:30
- November 7:30
- November 9:00
- November 11:00
- December 4:30
- December 7:30
- December 9:00
- December 11:00
- Immaculate Conception schedule
- December letter
Questions please contact:
Members of the parish are commissioned to assist at Mass by proclaiming the Word of God. A willingness to learn about the Bible, the Lectionary, and possession of the skills necessary for public proclamation are essential. Training is required.
Men, women, and children are invited to be a welcoming presence at the entrances of the church. They warmly greet each person who enters and distribute the service sheet for Masses. The Greeter ministry is responsible for welcoming people as they arrive for Mass, for distributing worship aids, and for providing assistance and information for visitors to our church. Please contact the parish office if you are interested in learning more about the Greeter ministry.
Men, women, and young adults welcome everyone as they arrive for Mass, coordinate the collections, assist with the Communion procession, give the parish bulletin to people after Mass, and tidy up the pews in preparation for the next liturgy. The Usher ministry at Holy Family has the general responsibility for assisting with welcoming people as they arrive, with all collections during the Mass, and with the processions for Holy Communion. Ushers also keep the church organized, collecting used worship aids and checking the pews for personal belongings after each Mass. Interested in the Usher ministry? Please contact the parish office.