The Pastoral Council is a representative body composed of twelve parishioners, age 16 or older who's primary role is to:
- Serve as an advisory group to the pastor.
- Plan and prioritize the goals and objectives for the parish.
- Seek the input of parishioners in the formation of these goals and objectives.
- Promote relationship building through communication within the parish and with the larger Church communities.
- Serve as liaison between the parish Finance Council, Stewardship Council, Faith Formation Advisory Commission, and the School Advisory Commission.
Holy Family Pastoral Council Members 2016-2017
Rev. Craig R. Morley & Deacon Peter Andre
President- Richard Zaborosky
Vice President- Paula Montlary
Secretary- Thomas Manning
Past-President: Maria Risco
Members: Louise Culotta, Earl Gehant,
Patrick McNamara, Maria Risco,
Barbara Shindler, and Dianne Wildman
Click the buttons below to view:
Focus Pastoral Plan 2015 or Focus Final Report 2015.